Dog Cart For Back Legs (All Size Dogs).
- Fast US Delivery.
- Dispatch in 1-3 Days.
- Easy 30 Days Return.
- Secure Payment.
Our dog cart for back legs restores the freedom and mobility that a multitude of injuries, surgeries, conditions, and even the simple progress of advanced age may have taken from your dog.
With specially designed dog cart wheels, your beloved pet will be able to walk, run, play, and roam the same way other pets do.
Dogs can perform their daily duties and enjoy quality time with the family in comfort with our dog wheelchairs.
The wheelchair's eight selectable sizes fit everything from toy dog breeds to Newfoundlands.
- Adam B
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ So glad I found it!.. Excellent measurement.
Portable: Our handicapped dog cart is lightweight so that your pet can walk comfortably. It provides optimal and maximal versatility and comfort.
Application: Applicable for all types and sizes of dogs with little to no activity of their hind legs.
Durable: Our dog wheelchair is made of high-quality aluminum & stainless steel. It can be used by your pet on rainy days without rusting.
The wheels are silent during use and are very wear-resistant and can be used for many years.
Comfortable: The harnesses have soft wraps and adjustable lengths, your pet will feel comfortable. Moreover, it's very strong. After a long time, it won't be deformed.
- Keith J
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great time to help your Dog recover... Easy to assemble.
- Allows your dog to exercise and complete physical therapy sessions with greater ease.
- Holds the spine in better alignment, which can slow the progression of many spinal disorders, such as IVDD and Degenerative Myelopathy.
- Prevents degenerative strain - sore muscles and joints - on front limbs from overcompensating for weak hind limbs.
- Helps improve your dog’s balance and weight distribution.
- Prevents secondary injury to the hind limbs - sores and raw areas - that can result from scooting or dragging.
- Decreases pain and stress on the spine from dragging hind limbs to get around.
- Improves mental health by giving your dog greater autonomy and independence.
WHY YOU AND YOUR DOG WILL LOVE IT:
- Simple Setup.
- Fully adjustable in height, length, and width for a comfortable and perfect fit.
- Will not affect the pet's excretion of feces and urine.
- Durable, sturdy, and lightweight.
- The wheels are silent, very wear-resistant, and can be used for many years.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Easy to resell because it can be adjusted and used on other dogs.
- Safe Veterinarian Approved.
Easily disassembled and assembled.
Our dog cart comes in eight different sizes to fit all kinds of dogs.
Please, Measure your dog's size to determine what size wheelchair is suitable for you.
|3XS||6.6 - 8.6"||3.9 - 5.9"||3.1 - 4.3"||3.3
|2XS||8.6 - 10.6"||4.7 - 6.6"||3.5 - 4.7"||2.2 - 5.5|
|XS||9.8 - 12.5"||5.9 - 8.6"||4.7 - 5.9"||4.4 - 11|
|S||11 - 14.1"||7 - 9.8"||6.2 - 7.8"||8.8 - 24.2|
|M||12.5 - 17.3"||7.8 - 11"||6.6 - 8.6"||19.8 - 39.6|
|L||16.9 - 20.8"||10.6 - 13.7"||7.8 - 9.8"||33 - 55.1|
|XL||21.6 - 27.5"||11.8 - 15.7"||8.6 - 11"||44 - 77.1|
|XLL||23.6 - 29.5"||13.7 - 17.7"||9.8 - 12.5"||77.1 - 132.2|
Assembly & Usage Instructions:
A demo To see how easy it is to assemble the Walking Wheel and put your dog on it. (You will also receive a user guide with more information).
Your pet’s new Walking Wheels dog wheelchair comes with everything your pet needs to get up and walk again!
Risk-Free Purchase 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We provide warranties for our products. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please feel free to email us, we will do our best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently.
Low Stock: we only have a few of these left! Get it now before it's completely gone.
Customer Questions & Answers
1. Is it suitable for my dog?
2. Can my dog still use their back legs with the wheelchair?
3. Can my pet pee and poop in the wheelchair?
4. Can my dog lie down in the wheelchair?
5. Can my dog use their wheelchair inside the house?