Fresh Water Bidet Seat Attachment - Compatible with All American standard toilets.
- Fast US Delivery.
- Dispatch in 1-3 Days.
- Easy 30 Days Return.
- Secure Payment.
Best Choice for Better Life! Enhance your bathroom room with this Luxe Bidet Set !!
Our Bidet is made to last. the finest quality components. There is no clog, no leak, and leaves you away from frustration.
Instantly attaches to any toilet. No professional installation is needed. 100% Satisfaction, or your money back guaranteed!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Easy install and easy to use. It's a game-changer
1. Dual Nozzle Cleaning Modes
It includes two modes: Posterior Mode (men and women) and Feminine Mode (women’s private).
Our bidet uses a simple rotary switch to replace the complex button plate, rotates to the right for Posterior Mode (strong water pressure with stronger cleaning strength), and turns to the left for the Feminine Mode (relatively soft weak water pressure).
The two modes fully reflect the humanized design.
2. Ultra-slim Bidet Version
Slim bidet attachment with a thickness of 0.19 inches, which is 60% thinner than the traditional bidet 0.47 inches.
The edge of the bidet attachment fits the toilet completely and it will be more coordinated and there will be no amazing gap.
Compatible with All American standard toilets.
3. Adjustable Water Pressure
The Ultra-slim bidet rotation controller will adjust the water pressure according to the rotation angle of the controller, and the larger the angle of rotation, the larger the water pressure.
When it starts to rotate 15-20 degrees, the nozzle will start to water, and the water pressure will be the largest when it is rotated to 90 degrees.
4. Nozzle Protection Design
The upper part of the bidet nozzle has a concave downward design., which makes the nozzle have a proper gap with the toilet pedestal ring.
It can prevent the nozzle from being broken by the toilet pedestal ring due to external force when using the toilet.
5. High-Quality Components
The bidet is made of environmentally friendly ABS material.
The attached accessories are a brass T-shaped adapter and a braided steel cold water hose.
The overall quality of the bidet toilet seat attachment is optimized, and traditional plastic is replaced, which improves the durability and cost-effectiveness of the bidet for the toilet.
How to install the bidet attachment
It only takes you 15 minutes to install it. No need to ask the installation worker.
- Shut off the water supply valve on the wall.
- Then drain all the water in the toilet tank.
- Remove the toilet seat.
- Place the bidet on the toilet and align the bidet's adjustable plate holes to the toilet seat holes.
- Screw the toilet seat back on the toilet.
- The black rubber gasket must be placed on the T-shaped adapter in the correct direction.(Optional: Apply thread seal tape to the threads of the bidet water inlet and T-Adapter.)
- Connect the T-Adapter to the toilet tank water inlet. Hand tightens.
- Connect the other end of the metal braided metal hose to the T-Adapter. Hand tightens.
- Connect the existing water supply flexible hose to the other end of the T-Adapter. Hand tightens.
- Connect one end of the flexible braided metal hose to the water inlet of the bidet. Hand tightens.
- Open the water supply valve. Check connections for water leaks.
- Tighten connections where there is a leak until the leak stops.
Easy to Use
Very friendly to pregnant women. No complicated operation is needed, making it more convenient to go to the toilet.
When girls are in the menstrual period, flowing water can better clean their private parts.
Caring for Seniors
The simple rotating design makes it easy for the elderly with inconvenient movement to operate without the assistance of others.
Our bidet is Compatible with all American standard toilets.
Bidet Seat Attachment * 1
Braided Metal Hose * 1
Brass T-adapter * 1
Fixing Plates * 2
Rubber Washer * 1
Seal Tape * 1
Instruction Manual * 1
Customer Questions & Answers
1. What size is the diverter valve?
2. Would it be possible to change the seal?
3. Is there anything I need to buy to make this work?
4. Does the bidet make a whistling sound?
5. Is this good for seniors? My mom is confined to a wheelchair and needs help with the bathroom
6. Is there a different size for elongated toilet
7. Does this fit under all types of toilet seats that connect to the basin?
8. Can this be used on a toilet that has a raised toilet seat with handles?