Choopco™ — Birdbath De-Icer Heater with Aluminum Base (USB Plug).
- Fast US Delivery.
- Dispatch in 1-3 Days.
- Easy 30 Days Return.
- Secure Payment.
A wonderful companion for bird bath, Let your birds baby enjoy warm water all winter, You will love this and so do birds.
Automatic birdbath water heater - AC 120V 60Hz 60W, the outdoor bird bath de-icer thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary, prevents water from freezing due to 0-degree F or colder weather, offer your cute bird more care.
Heavy duty and thermostatic - aluminum base surface and high-density aluminum liners, with highly heat conductive for maximum usage and ensure security, added an additional thermostat which working continuously in the circuit, when the heating base temperature exceeds 95 degrees Fahrenheit(35 degrees Celsius), the power supply will be automatically disconnected to ensure safety.
Safe for bird - built-in heating wire complies with UL standards, the heated base has a power cord which protected and quality, so birds and squirrels won't get hurt if they peck at the electric cord, and it keeps curious birds safe, then enjoy warm water in a frozen and snow-covered winter.
Plug and play - the birdbath heater has no spare parts to replace, simply plug into a power source and your birds or farm animals will enjoy the gentle warmth water within minutes
Powerful application - great for small animals, our low wattage heating base is ideal for outdoor and freezing winter temperatures, and provides consistent gentle heat water without scalding your bird, or animal's mouth
Plug and play (USB Plug).
Heavy-duty aluminum base
Energy-efficient. Warmer water only where you need it
Cord size: 3.1 foot - 1 metre
Voltage: 120 volt
Max power: 60 watts
Plug type: USB Plug.
Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.4 x 1.2 inches (L x W x H)
1 x Birdbath De-Icer Heater
1. Please unplug it while you clean it.
2. Designed for standard-size birdbaths.
3. Safe in all birdbaths.
4. Ice eliminator only operates when the temperature falls below 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Ice eliminator is thermostatically controlled to operate, automatically keeping water from freezing. When the temperature of the ice eliminator exceeds 95 degrees Fahrenheit, the power supply will be automatically disconnected to ensure safety.
Customer Questions & Answers
1. How long is the cord?
2. Will it burn out if water is gone in bath?
3. If the water is heated to 60 degrees Fahrenheit will this shut off automatically?
4. Does the melting ice element have to be fully submerged in the water or can part of it be above the waterline?
5. I have a 5-gallon multi-level fountain where temps occasionally get down to 30-35 degrees just a few hours. Will this be available?
6. Has anyone used this heater under a plastic birdbath?
7. Can this be adjusted so the water does not heat up to 95 degrees and it's not on so much?